lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

My favorite superhero is….

Really I don´t have a FAVORITE superhero but I need write something for this blog. In this case then my favorite superhero is Wolverine.

Wolverine is a person with super powers. He was born with a mutation in his body, because he had claws in his hands, these claws were of wood or something similar. With an experiment his claws to mutate in claws of metal indestructible.

I like it because isn´t a normal superhero is a man with something special. He is rough because he had one life very difficult. I like because he is not the popular super hero like superman or batman, he is a real super hero. He not hides his real identity and he is proud of his condition

He fights for the diversity, he fight for the good and he always defends to his friends. He represents positives values, but he is very aggressive and violent but he never has hurt to innocent people.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Camila!
    I'm not sure, but I think "rough" is not the the correct word, maybe it's "hard"?
    About your superhero I know very little, but it looks interesting! (:
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camila! How are you?..
    I'm sorry, but I must correct you :(..
    When you say "I like because he...", you must say "I like HIM because he..."

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar