lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology is my netbook. The netbooks are portables computers, are machines with a small screen and with not much memory and capacity, but are very useful because with this technology I can study, read, play, listen to music and make a lot of other things.

I got my netbook the last year. I needed my own portable computer because in my house was only one computer for four people.  My netbook is special because I bought it with my own money. I like it because is small, useful and always save my life. I can bring it to every place.

I use it every day. My netbook is indispensable in my life because is my means to be connected with a lot of things very important for me.  But if I could not use it my life would not finish. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I expected a longer post, Capafasi.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the netbooks too! My sister has one and y always use it. It´s really light!
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar