lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Antonia´s birthday

Hi! Bloggers, Today I am going to write about a very special date for me. This week is a very special week for me and for my family.
First, I am going to talk about my family... I have a big family: I have three brothers and two sisters and I have four nephews and three nieces.  I am the most little daughter. My family is really big.
This week is important because this Friday is the Antonia´s birthday. Antonia is my first niece; she was born eleven years ago. She was born when I was nine years old; hence I was very little when she was born. For me her birth was a very important moment in my life. It was a very important moment in two ways. First: I was a spoiled girl and of one day to other, I was replaced for my niece. Second: Is very hard to be aunt when you are nine years old, you should grow up quickly, but is exciting have a little baby in your home. Although that moment in my life was a little traumatic, I love my niece.  Eleven year ago I was immature and I did not understand very well the situation but I grew finally.
Antonia, for me, is so important! She changed my life in different ways; she changed my life for better. She will be always my first niece and my little baby. She has the same stature that I and soon she will be taller than me but she always say me "AUNT", she always respects me and she loves me :)
Finally, I should say that she makes my life happier!      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario